Thx! Yes, there are a LOT of differences:
* Brand new “Action Philosophy” story from DH Presents #2
* Modified “Plato,” per Ryan’s post
* The never-before-reprinted “Recommended Reading for the Genius on the Go” from the original series
* ALL the covers, in COLOR
* Photos from the 2011 stage adaptation, also in COLOR
* Ryan’s behind the scene sketches, con commissions, and such.
I know I’m biased, but Jim Gibbons and the Dark Horse team did a bang up job on this book — it is without a doubt the best and most comprehensive edition to date.